So, why do I actually backpack for?
1. I want to see the world.
2. Challenged myself to be independent
3. I need a breather for my own life.
5. Too many halal food in Malaysia. I wanted to feel the suffering finding one overseas.
6. People say you appreciate your life more once u travel. Just exactly what I wanted; to appreciate my life.
7. Too see crystal clear water in the sea. I have never seen any except when I swim in pool.
8. I want to have more friends. Foreigners that is.
9. Culture excites me.
10. Being a Muslim excites me to travel too. To see people's reaction when I tell them am Muslim.
11. My desire for foreign languages is too strong.
12. I NEED to make full use of my 40- 50kg Deuter bag. No dust collected.
13. Being in place that is unfamiliar makes me happy. Somehow...
14. I want to eat and eat and eat; just for the reason that I won't get these food in my country.
15. I have a dream to see all the Wonders of The World. I did visit one.
16. I wanted to ride all possible public transport, train, bus and etc overseas.
17. I want to find myself, again.
These are some of the reasons why I backpack. Some might just be generic, I bet many travelers or backpackers have the same reasons. It is the excitement being out, lost, hungy, tired while seeing something that is totally different. It was all worth while.