1) I have an amazing job; my blog and Gaya Travel Magazine.
Yeah, that is me, all thanks to the amazing graphic designer at Gaya Travel Magazine. A vector of me! LOL
2) I have been travelling for a year now and still is travelling.
At Phokoubun, on the way to Luang Prabang in Laos PDR!
Yeah, homeless and able in LAOS! haha
With great people at Redbull Flugtag Singapore last year!
Crazy Malaysian Tourism Hunt that lasted 6 days!
3) I was interviewed on National TV,
Interviewed on Hello on Two about Cheap traveling!
Thanks to my sister, Nurin for getting me a brand new outfit and being with me on that day!
4) Featured in a Travel Magazine.
5) I have people who care and love me for who I am
On 16nd February 2012, a year ago, I lost everything; my degree, my scholarship. my money, and my dignity. I had to face obstacles upon obstacles. Then come the change, indeed my failure was just a door/reason to all the great things happening to me.
A year later, up till today:
1 year is all it takes. My failure is a gift that I truly cherish now. How’s that for a college dropout? 😉